Friday, 21 January 2011

♥{And now for something completely different}♥

Hello, long time no write... 
I'm still scribbling/blogging away, carrying on the theme of vintage, retro, design/art, new collection finds, and a passion for creativity - i'll be posting about them all and more, over at the blog for Jamboree - a shop based in Whitley Bay, Newcastle upon Tyne, home to my crafty creations, mixed in with vintage, unusual stock for the shop my parents own. I've taken on running the blog, I hope you'll join us :)

Our latest blog has a new theme - Friday finds, I'll be posting each Friday, a discovery that i've add to my collection, based on vintage and kitsch, the good, the bad and the unusual :)

Follow us on twitter too - updates, news, images and hopefully some goodies give away's.

We are also on Facebook
ttfn

H
x

No comments: